Friday, August 28, 2009

UPS Man... or Trucker?

I love this little outfit we got Lincoln. He finally fits into it (0-3 months). Jesse calls it his "trucker outfit," but I think it looks more like a UPS man outfit. It's cute either way.

Sometimes Lincoln likes to pose for me...

I've taken Lincoln on a few walks with me. He seems to like walks and after 5 minutes he falls asleep in his carrier. Maybe it reminds him of when he was still inside me and all those hikes...

Before we left - still awake!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I would say ups man ;) he so cute

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Too Cute!! I love seeing pictures of your little guy, he is a doll!! How are you doing? We haven't talked in forever, I'll call you sometime this week and we can catch up with each other, miss you and love you!!

Powered By Blogger