Monday, December 7, 2009

Hiking Paradise Rim & Chuckwalla

Nathan & Audrey and their baby, Flora went on a hike with Jesse, Lincoln & me. We went to Chuckwalla & Paradise Rim. I love how many different hikes there are in the area - and a lot of them are really close! There are also a lot of famous rock climbing spots along this hike.

I can't believe how sprawled out they look!

Mindy, Jesse, & Linc by the arch at Turtle Wall

Lincoln & Jesse at the rock shrine/view point.

Every time we take Lincoln out on the hikes, he gets so worn out!

Audrey, Nathan, & Flora getting situated

On our way back to the car
Nathan, Audrey, & Jesse

Lately, the weather has been perfect for hiking (although it is raining today...). I love getting outside to go exercise! It is so much more refreshing than a gym. Cold weather is ahead...

1 comment:

Steele Hendershot said...

The red rock looks so pretty, so different than where we are. Looks like fun hiking.

Powered By Blogger