Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paintball & Turkey

The day before Thanksgiving a bunch of us went out to play paintball in the desert. It was Ben, Matthew, Nathan, Ashley, Kurt, McKay, Jonny, Matt, Cody, Dryden, Freeman, Grace, Jesse & me. (I think that was everyone...)

First thing... Ben decided he would show his kids EXACTLY what it feels like to get shot by a paintball gun. So he shot them each once. It was kinda funny.

Jesse getting his gun ready with Grace & Freeman getting shot in the background

Adam in his bright white shirt & Nathan in his new camo gear

Jonny all decked out - even the sweet hat!

Matthew got shot on the head...

Kurt, Ashley, Nathan, McKay, Dryden, & Matthew

Last time Jesse went paintballing, I was pregnant (therefore I didn't go... crouching & big bellies don't go together well...) so I was excited to go for my first time. I LOVED it!!! (We even got a gun for me!)

That night Jesse put the turkey in the brine... Jesse was excited to make a turkey for our potluck-style Thanksgiving. More on the next post...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger