Sunday, December 20, 2009

...& why they're called bumper pads...


Jesse likes to stick all sorts of stuffed animals in Lincoln's crib. Does it look like Lincoln likes them? (haha... actually he does...)

Before having a baby... I never knew the purpose of these or why they were called "bumper" pads. About 5 months old... Lincoln got really good at scooting up in his crib using his heels. Now we find him in the morning in one of the corners of his cribs. Recently he has started nuzzling his head into his fuzzy blankets for comfort. Hopefully he doesn't end up like Linus on Charlie Brown...

4 comments:

Emily Jones said...

I just noticed your posts from a month ago. I LOVE the BYU track suit and I'm kind of jealous that Carly doesn't have one in pink.

We took our bumper off because it made it hard to change the sheets but I've noticed Carly doing that lately too so we may have to put it on again. Lincoln is getting so big. He is such a cutie!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Mindy,
Love the new posts!!! The BYU outfit is adorable!! What a sweet little boy!! It was so fun to see you guys over Christmas break, thank you so much for making the effort to come over and visit. I am so glad I got to meet and hold little Lincoln!! Love you guys!!

Steele Hendershot said...

Lincoln is growing up so fast, he is cute! I love your family pictures. So true...the bumper pads really do work.

Christie said...

I'm pretty sure I bought the exact same blanket and bumper pad for our crib! you have good taste :)

Powered By Blogger