When Jesse leaves for work in the morning, Lincoln will follow him all the way to the gate. Sometimes he cries, sometimes he just yells and tries to find Dad.
Here he is... Sometimes I think he is starting to pose for the camera
Lincoln is also starting to point once-in-awhile. I'm not sure if he means to point, but it seems like it...
He also likes to kneel a lot. Here he is on one knee and one foot. I'm not ready for him to start walking anytime soon...
And here's a movie of what happens when Jesse leaves.

4 comments:
How cute! Carter loves knelling too. It must rest there legs or something for a while.
Lincoln is such a cutie! David loves the video...he would watch it all day if I let him. 23 pounds! That's big. Little Vanessa was barely 18 1/2 at her birthday.
Very cute of Lincoln! We need to see more posts!
More posts, more posts, more posts!
Post a Comment