I guess I just don't take blogging too seriously. I want to keep family that doesn't live here updated, but sometimes I get behind... and then I DREAD catching up. So I don't. Until now. I will try, anyway.
Some BIG news...
We bought a home! Well, we are still in the process, so I guess we haven't technically bought it yet. I will keep updating as I get more info. It's in the Bloomington Hills area. We are both excited to get our own place! We will finally have room for our guests (no more hide-a-bed and air mattresses... hopefully). We are supposed to close on the house on September 3rd... and can move in on the 11th.
And some BIGGER news...
We are having another baby! I will be in the 2nd trimester tomorrow... which means the baby is due March 3rd. Some of you may be thinking... "Didn't she JUST have a baby??" Yes, sort of. 13 months ago. They will be 19-20 months apart, exactly as planned. 2 years apart in school. Perfect. Any guesses whether it is a boy or girl?? Take the poll. I am supposed to find out on the 17th of September.

4 comments:
Awesome! Congatulations!!
Yay for babies and houses! I'm excited for you for both reasons! I hope we can come down for the blessing again, so keep me updated. When do you find out whether it is a boy or a girl?
its a girl for sure!!
Oh come on, we love the airmattress. Well, it was a pad, actually. Anyway, congrats on the house and extra congrats on the baby. I say girl.
Post a Comment