BOY!
Just like most of you, I thought it was a girl, too.
But Lincoln is going to have a little brother!
Some of you may wonder, am I disappointed? A little at first, yes. But honestly, I am thrilled I was able to get pregnant again. I am happy he is healthy and growing as expected.
At this point, I have accepted I will always be in a house full of boys. Which I am more than okay with. :)
Now Lincoln will have a little buddy to play with (and have contests with!).
Kind of interesting... Out of all our nieces and nephews, this will be the first consecutive boy/boy in one family.
Now all we need is a name...

7 comments:
Congrats! I had no idea you were even pregnant!
How far apart will they be in age?
I think it will be soooo cute to see how much he looks or acts like Lincoln. It will be cute if they are similar or different. Also, CUTE picture on the side!!!! The new July 2010 one-I love it!!
They will be 19-20 months apart. :) You should invite me to your blog, Sheila! mindydawnbird at gmail dot com
How fun to have a little brother for Lincoln! Congrats!! I'm so glad the baby is healthy and growing great!! Love you Mindy, I'm so happy for you!!
P.S. Love the new picture of you and Jesse, it is really cute of you two!!
I think two boys will be SO fun, i always wanted two of the same in a row but so far that is not working out!:)
oh my goodness Mindy, congratulations! seriously, you and jesse are great at making absolutely adorable boys, so another one will be great! I love how you said Lincoln will have someone to have contests with! haha! Start that competitiveness early, right?!?!
miss you two! i agree, that pic of you and jesse is really cute. your hair is amazing!!
Post a Comment