Friday, September 24, 2010

Canned Food & Bathtime

(Back in August...8/25)

Lincoln got to my groceries before I could put them away one day... just some canned fruits and veggies. He was having such a good time pushing, rolling, throwing them around I let him keep himself entertained for 2+ hours!

Such a cute smile!

And of course, crawling with them in his hands...
When Lincoln is actually enjoying his bath (he hates them lately...) he figures out how to get me to join in the wetness by splashing me over the side. That means bathtime is over.

Catching him by surprise!

Lovin' the water!

2 comments:

Erin said...

how adorable (and grown-up looking!) is your little guy! what a stud! and I love his tan lines too. such a cutie!

Christie said...

isn't it great how easily kids are entertained? sometimes I wonder why we waste money on actual toys.

Powered By Blogger