Friday, September 24, 2010

Cousin Time (or copy time?)

Lincoln spends a lot of time together with his cousin, Flora May. They both get really excited when they see each other (even if it's only been a couple hours!). Once, before we left to go to Audrey's, I asked Lincoln, "Do you want to go see Flora?" He quickly started looking everywhere on the floor to find her! They know each other's names, even! Pretty funny! I guess that explains why Lincoln keeps teaching her new things!

Out on Audrey's deck

I went to take a picture, and my camera delays a little bit
and this is the picture it caught!
Priceless!
(He even teaches her what to put in her mouth...
We need to work on that good example thing!)

They are always watching each other. It's pretty cute!

And either they are both teething...
or they are already copying each other???
(I did not pose them this way...
those of you with 1-year old's know that is impossible anyway.)

They really like doing everything together... even to bug the adult who is watching them!

They sure are cute together. And it's actually easier to watch both of them instead of one... Hopefully they continue to get along for a long time!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger