First of all, I just want to thank everyone for all their help in the kitchen. Although I had a schedule to help keep me on track... I would never have been able to do it all without you!!
After the food was ready, we did toasts with Martinelli's and said what we were thankful for. I feel like this past year, Jesse & I have been so incredibly blessed that I couldn't help but choke up during mine. There's Jesse & Lincoln, the new baby coming, the new home, Jesse's job, family, FAMILY!!!, friends, the restored gospel, our Savior, Jesus Christ, pregnant sisters, safe travel, and SO many more things that I am thankful for.
Terrel about to carve the turkey
Jesse with his "masterpiece" - a "Good Eats Roast Turkey"
The kid's table (clockwise starting with Lincoln in back)
Lincoln, Matthew, Hailey, Jackson, Lily, & Hannah
Lincoln, Matthew, Hailey, Jackson, Lily, & Hannah
The parents (Craig & Mary, Terrel & Janet) & Jesse
Jesse, Craig, Mary, Terrel, & Patience (in the back)
Darrin & Rachel
Adam, Sabrina, Jack, & McKay
(BTW... you are all so photogenic...!)
(BTW... you are all so photogenic...!)
Angela & Tom
Adam, Tom, Darrin, Rachel, Patience, & Tom
The company was excellent, and... the food was delicious! I'm glad I saved the recipes.

No comments:
Post a Comment