We have 3 of this type of cabinets in the kitchen. I have found Lincoln in there multiple times now, and sometimes Parker tries to follow. Lincoln was so pleased with himself - especially the laughs he got from Mom. :)
If you have kids, they will love to play with these cabinets...
So I would suggest you designate one for them and some kitchen "toys"
(Lincoln has claimed all of my pink silicone bakeware).

3 comments:
I've never really appreciated the name, but lazy susans are great:) I especially love the way Lincoln is using them!!!
haha these made me laugh! I'm glad you laughed too. I could see myself getting mad if Logan did this...
That pretty much awesome. Carly is always hiding in our cabinets but unfortunately for her, we don't have a lazy susan. We'll have to make that a deal breaker when looking for our next place to live.
Post a Comment