Mary-Kate & Ashley
& a minivan?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
If you guessed I'm pregnant with twins, you'd be right!
We find out boy/boy/girl/girl May 1st. SO.... if you want to take a guess at what we're having... make a comment! (Jesse thinks boy, boy. Mindy think boy, girl. Lincoln thinks 2 dinosaurs.)
I'm 14 weeks today, and they are due October 20th (full-term twins is 37 weeks, though... so maybe they'll arrive September?).
...
And yes. We are crazy. We will have Lincoln (3) Parker (18 mo) & 2 newborns come this fall.

7 comments:
I was wondering when this was coming...can we see a picture of you?! I wish I could be around you to see you grow and help you out!
OH WOW! Congratulations! Being a twin is pretty cool, and being the mother of twins gets you in your own secret club.
I wrote this awesome comment and then Ashtyn turned the computer off...
Wow! I'm so excited for you guys. You two are such great parents - those FOUR are lucky!! Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! (I'm sure you've said that a few times, right??)
Hope you are feeling good so far and that you're getting as much rest as you can (yeah right!).I'm with Rachel, wish I were closer!
Lots of love! Erin
Wow! Congrats! You'll have your hands full but it will be such a fun adventure!
Yay, yay, double yay! So excited for you! (And yes, you're crazy!)
P.S. I'm guessing one of each.
Mindy,
I know I already knew... but congrats again!!!!! So happy for you and Jesse!! I am with Emily I'm guessing one girl and one boy!!!
Love ya. And I also agree with Rachel... pictures please:)
Sheesh!!! TWINS!!! and a 3 year old and an 18 month old.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
Are their twins in your family?
Post a Comment