The nice nurse in the NICU took some awesome pictures for us when they were 5 days old. They look cute even though they have tons of tubes. Thank you, Amy!
Griffin
Oliver
Not sure whose feet are whose... but they are both adorable.
Baby feet are always adorable.
Both babies are still doing well - right on track for their "age". If I had to guess... I would say another 3-4 weeks longer. But it could still be a lot longer than that. Just depends on their progress.
As for Lincoln & Parker... they seem to have forgiven me for leaving so long. Parker still wants "Up!" and is frustrated when I won't (because I can't... for another couple weeks - oh the joys of a c-section...). We will probably have to start all over once the babies come home from the hospital. I guess we'll see when the time comes!

2 comments:
Yes they ARE adorable!!! I absolutely LOVE baby feet!! So glad things are going well! You'll still be in our prayers! :)
Congrats on your adorable boys! They are just the size I am use to at work! I love little babies! :) I apparently haven't been on blogger for a while because I had missed all the announcement about twins. Sheesh me! Glad you are all doing so well!
Post a Comment