Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Parker's New Bed

We had to kick him out of his crib eventually, but since Griffin & Oliver came earlier than expected, we put Parker on a mattress just like Lincoln (I know, I know... we just haven't gotten around to getting a frame for Lincoln...) earlier than expected. I was a little hesitant to do it, but he LOVES it. He has always loved Lincoln's bed and crawls around on it. Now that he has his own he is excited to lay down to sleep (at least the one time I laid him down...).

Parker & Lincoln at 6am the first morning
 I heard them giggling and 
this is what they were doing.

Parker's 1st naptime on his new bed
(yes, I realize it is blurry, but I am not going to
turn the light on during naptime just to take a picture)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger