Friday, September 7, 2012

Coming Home Soon!

Griffin - 2425g

Oliver - 2210g


These boys are doing great! I start "boarding in" today. That means I am provided a room just down the hall from the NICU so I am able to nurse around the clock. If they do well nursing that frequently, after 2 days the boys will room in with me. "Rooming in" means the boys will join me down the hall, but keep their monitors on. Rooming in is the last step before going home! It usually lasts 2 days, as long as they have enough wet diapers and don't lose weight. So probably Tuesday at the earliest. We are excited to share our home with these two sweet babies!

Thank you to everyone that has helped us and offered your help. You are all wonderful!! We have so many awesome friends and family and neighbors!
Powered By Blogger