Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lincoln's Visit to the NICU

We brought Lincoln in to the hospital to visit Griffin & Oliver on Sunday. This was his second time visiting. The first time the babies had lots of tubes going everywhere and he could only see them through the incubators. This time we let him hold them. It was very sweet how happy he was to see them and interact with them.

[side note: Parker isn't old enough to enter the NICU since you have to be at least 2 years old.]

Lincoln, Mama, & Oliver


Mama, Lincoln, & Griffin


The babies are doing great! As of this morning, I am able to nurse them as often as I want throughout the day, and then let them rest through the night. They are still gaining weight. The doctor this morning said we are in the "home stretch"... the end is in sight! It still depends on how the babies do and if they keep improving so quickly. They could come home possibly as early as... the weekend?? Hopefully?? Maybe early next week? We will see!

2 comments:

jackie e said...

That is wonderful news! I'm glad the boys are progressing so well.
Love you.

Angela said...

Sounds awesome! Tell Lincoln I miss him:)

Powered By Blogger