Sorry... that is a lame post title.
(Aug 26)
After both boys were off respiratory support and in open cribs, they moved them to NICU 2 upstairs on the Mom/Baby floor. The same nurse as before, Amy, took some more pictures of them, and even got a few together. I know they are a little delayed... but this is how they looked about 3 weeks ago. Darn cute! And so tiny.
Griffin

Griffin
Oliver
Griffin (in white) & Oliver (in brown)
Griffin
Oliver
It is wonderful to have them home. We are all still doing really well. They will have weekly weight checks at the pediatrician's office. We had family & newborn pictures taken last Wednesday, so I will post some once I get them.
It's a bit tricky to feed two babies at the same time. I would have thought bottle feeding would have been easiest, but I have figured out that tandem nursing is actually the easiest. The hardest part of that is what to do about the other boys... the big boys. I quickly went to Target to pick up some "special toys" that they can only play with while I am tending to the babies. Not sure how long it will work for, but it has worked so far!






1 comment:
my goodness, i almost started crying thinking how brave you are! amazing. still can't wait to meet them! good luck with everything.
Post a Comment