Since these 2 boys have most of the clothing and blankets and everything they need already, I was really surprised how many people gave gifts anyway! A lady in my ward, Wilma, made these two hats and made two more.
Griffin & Oliver
(10/12)

An awesome friend from high school, Susan gave me these adorable little hats. She also sent some Canadian candy & ketchup chips (she lives in New York next to the border). That instantly made her Jesse's favorite of my friends. :) Thank you, Susan!
Oliver, Mama, Griffin
(10/17)
I know I've been terrible at posting pictures of these two new babies... so I will try to catch up the next few days. Here they are with their eyes open:
Oliver
(10/15)
Griffin
(10/15)




2 comments:
Susan, you show off!
Mindy, sorry that you got double the hats from the lady in your ward and me... guess you need to move to NY where it is colder and the hats will be more useful!! They look adorable in them though:) Oh and I'm glad I am Jesse's favorite now:)
Emily, hey I obviously want babies to spoil so get on it will ya and I'll send you baby gifts... except for I don't think I ever sent you one for Jackson -- I'm WAY behind!
Post a Comment