(Oct. 18)
I took the boys to get chicken tacos and we brought them to Vernon Worthen Park. The babies slept in the car while we ate right outside. I was a little nervous to go anywhere with all 4 all by myself... but luckily the babies slept the entire time, plus Lincoln and Parker got to go to the "pink park". It was nice to change it up... and it was fun to see how brave Parker has become going down the slide by himself!
Lincoln (left) & Parker getting ready to come down the slide
Weeeeee!
(Oct. 25)
I also took all 4 boys to the park in our neighborhood by myself... but Audrey and her kids met us there. I'm pretty glad she came because Lincoln decided he didn't want to walk back because his feet hurt... I was already carrying one baby in a carrier, another baby plus Parker in the double stroller... It looks like I need one of THESE strollers! (You may think I'm kidding... but I am serious. It still is ridiculous though...)
This ladder is the biggest challenge at our park...
It has taken awhile for Lincoln to master...
Parker almost has it!






No comments:
Post a Comment