Busy. So busy! Flu clinics this past month have made me feel like I'm way. too. busy. But it's one month of the year? I can handle that.. or rather... I can recover from that!
Charity loved her time at the park with Kabree. Pictured is Kabree "feeding" Charity. It was so funny. They weren't cold because they were being active and running around. But every so often I got down and did a plank to help me stay warm!
Charity and cousin, Pearl, are starting to get old enough they actually play together rather than next to each other. Cute.
Sensory station at the new preschool (Miss Traci from Summit sadly & suddenly moved across town, too far of a commute for us.) They acted like moving preschools is normal, no big deal. Relief. I remember absolutely LOVING the rice station in my 2nd grade class.
Thursdays.... driving in the car at 5pm is not awesome.
Sold a crib! Now we're down to 2! Griffin and Oliver finally have big boy beds. 💤 (It was WAY past time... Griffin's mattress was... DISGUSTING.)
Visitors!! Lincoln latched right on to cousin, Rose. My sisters and Dad have been planning to run a half-marathon for a long time, and they chose to do it here! My whole life I've been trying to figure out how to deal with my sideaches (happen EVERY time I run, with 1-2 exceptions per year) so I don't enjoy running. So... I didn't train for the half, just the 5K. Not as fun to run alone, but I guess everyone ran at their own pace anyway.
This was Rachel's first half.. and she did it in under 2 hours! Way to go, Rachel!!!
Afterwards Angela and I went to Chanda's yoga workshop. It was a lot of exercise in one day (particularly for Angela!) but so worth it!
We joined Lincoln for lunch this week. I couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or secretly flattered. Griffin and Oliver thought it was over-the-top amazing! Charity, too, but only if she could have the chocolate milk. Which, as you can see, she got.
They wanted to play outside after lunch, so we did. ...Hope that was okay!
Doing laundry with Charity is so frustrating. She wants me to fold certain clothes at certain times, or wants to rearrange my piles... 🙄 So this time I put her to work. I guess that's exactly what she wanted because she didn't leave those towels for 20-30 minutes!

No comments:
Post a Comment