Rachel drove through on her way to Disneyland. These boys love their cousins. (Facial expressions say otherwise...)
I was in charge of getting a speaker for this year's (2016) Young Women in Excellence. Katie Vrajich (pronounced "vrrr-EYE-itch") was a fellow homeschooling mama I met last year that I was so excited to have speak to the girls. She is so relate-able and likeable and spiritual.. just what the girls need. She did a fantastic job!
Jacki & Hannah
Macee singing "Halelujah"
These girls are all so beautiful! This night I truly felt a portion of God's love for them. An amazing experience in and of itself.
Alyssa and sister Sarah with their mom.
Heidi with YW Pres., Tami
Katie & me (can you believe she said yes when she knew she would be 8+ months pregnant?!)
Some of the YW displays
Stake YW leaders
1st day turning on the gas fireplace...
Jesse surprised me with an early birthday present by taking me on an overnight trip to Vegas. Mimi watched the kids. Ashley was also visiting and took Griffin and Oliver with her on a field trip to the Ivins fire station.
They still talk about this! (6 months later...)
Oliver (left) & Griffin (right)
Waiting for Il Divo to start...
We hadn't heard much of their stuff, but it turned out to be a great show. They are so talented! Il Divo is 4 members from Europe. Opera-ish, but amazing. They did "Hallelujah" and a few other favorites. (I think we may have been the youngest couple in the crowd...!)
We also went to "Fantastic Beasts" (Harry Potter) at the iMax theater and experienced "snow" (bubble machines) at the outdoor mall while Santa drove through on his sleigh. It was a good few days... (...minus the stomach bug sickness I felt. I even crashed and took a 3-4 hour nap on Saturday... Thank you and sorry, Jesse!)
Mimi got them all new clothes for church. Lincoln was not a fan of getting his picture taken. :)
Hike up Webb Hill (little troopers, man!)
Everyone shed their coats 1/2 way up. Here's the top:
Oh my goodness... Charity, you are hilarious. I still have a hard time watching this!
Group yoga session... "Happy Baby" pose
My only Thanksgiving Day picture! Haha, Lola.
This mutual night was bittersweet... I knew I was getting a new calling soon and that it was my last mutual night with these girls. It turned out so fun! It was a personal progress night. I was in charge and I called it "Home Skills Relay Race". There were 10 stations and 2 teams. The last station they had to cook pancakes. A lot of work, but worth it because these girls are amazing. I have missed serving them!
Captain Day at preschool for Griffin!
Charity loved tagging along. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment