Monday, May 22, 2017

February 1-28

Baby Shower for Joni! Fifth baby, but first boy! (She's in a white cardigan sweater)

I love Benja's Tom Kha Ghai soup. So yummy! πŸ˜‹
 

Tough Kids Bike Race


Griffin on his Strider
 

Oliver on his tricycle
 

Parker (front) Ezra (left) and Connor (back)
 

Go Parker!
 

Charity and Pearl, best friends πŸ‘­
 

Lincoln!
 

Only in St. George - warm enough for popsicles in February!
 

Charity LOVED holding Brit's baby, Wes. He's almost bigger than you, sweetheart!
 

My cuddle bug
 

 

(insert motorcycle noise)
 

Play group Valentine's party. I volunteered to bring a craft. It was a bit of a test to see how the 2nd grade class would do... πŸ˜†

We made bird-feeders out of pipe cleaners (in heart shape) and Froot Loops threaded on. They made kind of a giant mess in the Cultural Hall at the church... oops. We vacuumed.
 

Republican Party dinner party with Danesh D'Souza (sp?). He was a great motivational speaker. Very interesting point of view.
 

Parker makin' dinner. Griffin watching.
 

Happy 6th Birthday, Parker! You are a mini Jesse and I adore you. Thank you for all your spunk and the spirit you add to our home.
 

He got his very own box of mints! (I keep these mints in my car at all times... they know they only get one, but somehow they are magical and help them behave for me. "If you can stay close to the grocery cart the whole time in the store, you can have a mint when we get back to the car." Magic.)

Parade of Homes. Our current table is too small for us all... I would love this one or something similar. Anyone know where I can find it reasonably priced?
 

Another Parade Home...
 

Steam shower (I can dream, right?!)
 

They are always creating... something...
 

Sabrina tended my kids and later sent me this picture. I wonder what others thought of her! I love how we live so close so our kids can get to know each other. Thanks, Sabrina!
 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger