In case you were interested... Jesse is reading "The Blade Itself" and I am reading "The Hunger Games" at the moment. Natalie recommended this book to me and so far I like it. We'll see how it turns out...
Mindy, Andy and I read The Hunger Games together and we loved it!! We can't wait for the next book to come out!! It gets better and better as it goes on!! Let me know what you think when you are done!! Does Jesse like his book? Love ya tons!!
mindy, luckily i get to keep the job i've had for the past 9 years and get paid a little better. i don't have to worry about looking for a job like most people in our class and am so thankful for that in this lovely economy.
2 comments:
Mindy,
Andy and I read The Hunger Games together and we loved it!! We can't wait for the next book to come out!! It gets better and better as it goes on!! Let me know what you think when you are done!! Does Jesse like his book? Love ya tons!!
mindy,
luckily i get to keep the job i've had for the past 9 years and get paid a little better. i don't have to worry about looking for a job like most people in our class and am so thankful for that in this lovely economy.
Post a Comment