Here he is with his little puppy.
He can track objects with his eyes.
He has a little temper.
He likes bath time.
He likes to eat in 45 minute intervals sometimes.
He dislikes being held while trying to go to sleep.
He doesn't like cuddling too much (much to my chagrin).
He weighs just over 7 lbs now (on a home scale... so not official).

2 comments:
Seems like your little man is doing well. Thats great!! funny about he not wanting to be held while trying to fall asleep thing. My daughter was the same way. She'd be tired and fussy and people would hold her and rock her to calm her down and it only made things worse so I'd grab her from them and lay her on the floor or something and ta da, all quiet. They just didn't get it no matter how many times I told them.
Mindy, he is adorable! I love those big dark eyes! I'm so glad he's doing well. He reminds me of my little guy - when he's tired he has NO desire to be rocked or held. He just wants to be laid down and wrapped up. Too funny. Congrats!
Post a Comment