Friday, September 17, 2010

Haircut: Before, After... and 2nd After

So I gave Lincoln his first haircut. It took me 45 minutes! I kept thinking I was going to cut myself, since I was using scissors. Basically I had to trap Lincoln between my knees, keep putting Sweetheart candies in his mouth, and cut as fast as I could!

Here he is before:

After:

After a couple weeks, all my chopping STILL showed... I thought it would have blended a little better with a few weeks growth... so Kurt buzzed his head for me. Thanks Kurt! It is much more even now. :)
Playing on the back patio

I need to get some clippers! That way next time it will look much better!

2 comments:

Rachel & Darrin said...

I LOVE his new haircut. He looks more like a little boy and less like a baby now. How cute!

Emily Jones said...

Wow, I'm impressed you attempted it with scissors. It looks really cute!

Powered By Blogger