Friday, January 21, 2011

6 & 7 Months

(November 26th & December 26th, 2010)

Pregnancy #2

Pregnancy #1

I am OBVIOUSLY bigger this time around. A lot less swelling, sure, but my belly is getting big!

If this pregnancy was the same as with Lincoln, baby #2 would be here tonight at 7pm! (I would have been in the hospital for a couple days already.) My doctor says "You are at a high risk to go into labor early, only because you have before." So... my guess was sometime at the end of this month, but I'll be happy if baby stays put at least a couple more weeks!

4 comments:

katie said...

YAY Pics!! You are SO much bigger than your last pregnancy, but you look awesome, as always! Very cute when you are pregnant. I love that your belly is slightly pointed in the 7 month picture :) Mine was like that with Brookelynn...like she was pushing her bum out. I am SOOO glad that you haven't gone into labor yet. I am sure Dr. Chalmers is taking good care of you. He's the best. I was SOOO glad that you mentioned him to me while I was pregnant- seriously, best deicison I made during those first few days was to go talk to him. Can't wait to see the newest addition. Take care of yourself- I hope baby sticks it out a few more weeks :)

Jennifer said...

Oh Mindy! It makes me wish i took more consistent pictures with Eli. Do you feel bigger? Your hair is quite longer : ) I know you have lots of family around and plenty of babysitters but Lincoln is more than welcome to come and play anytime : )

mindy said...

YES! I definitely feel bigger! Today I even asked Jesse if my dress made my belly look really big... and he said, "It's your BELLY that looks big!" Ha. My belly has been bigger with this baby (for at least a month) than it ever was with Lincoln.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Hey cute pregnant lady!!! I love all the updates you have been doing! I have loved reading about your Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I missed seeing you at home in I.F. but I'm glad that you had a good holiday! How are things? How are your feeling? Baby hasn't come early yet so that's good right!? Hope that you are doing good! Love ya!

Powered By Blogger