It's pretty fun having a little kid to share Christmas with. The only big surprise is how LONG he slept in until!! Jesse and I both slept in past 8am, took our time getting ready, only to still wait for Lincoln to wake up! We ended up waking him up at 9:15am or so... since we were having breakfast over at Kurt & Ashley's.
Jesse helping Lincoln figure out how to tear open that paper
Playing with a couple of new cars
We also went to the family Christmas party earlier that week and Lincoln got to see Santa (I don't have the picture yet... I'm not sure who has it..).
And here's a video of Lincoln on Christmas morning (kinda long... 3 min)
The balloons are a tradition from Jesse's family... they mean that Santa has arrived! It's a pretty fun tradition (and kind of difficult to make happen when you are pregnant and blowing up balloons is extra hard!) and they stay around for a long time. Lincoln really enjoyed them! :)

1 comment:
Seriously, those balloons are the cutest thing I have ever heard of! Love that tradition!
Post a Comment