Buy a $20 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble for $10.Yes, $10!!! As long as you use it (in store OR online) before April 11th it will still be worth $20, and on 4/11 it will only be worth $10. (Limit 1 per person.. bummer.)
**Maybe I think it's such a great deal because Jesse & I love to buy books, especially children's books since Lincoln LOVES to read so much!
If you want in on the deal, go HERE: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu6863931
and look on the far right for the Barnes & Noble deal ($10 for $20 Worth of Toys and Games, Books and More at Barnes & Noble)
-------------------------------
UPDATE: They have fixed their login issues... so now you can log in without problems.
-------------------------------
I've gotten a few things from Groupon.. a 16X20 canvas print, a Winder Farms gift certificate, and now this Barnes & Noble gift card. I have been very happy with my purchases.
If you have never heard of Groupon before (or know how it works), here's a little explanation. You buy the coupon for a good deal. They email you a confirmation and charge your card IF enough people decide to buy the coupon. Once the coupon is available (usually the next day or two, this case maybe four), you visit the link that gives you instructions on how to use it. It is pretty straightforward.
FOR EXAMPLE:
These are my instructions on the canvas print, without the ID#.
______________________________________________
Your Groupon ID# is *******-**-*.
1. From 1/29 - 5/30, visit www.canvasondemand.com/groupon,
select the 16" by 20" Thick (1.5") option and enter your Groupon #
at checkout.
2. Enjoy!
______________________________________________
Any questions? Email me or leave a comment. I'd be happy to help you!
-------------------------------
UPDATE: They have fixed their login issues... so now you can log in without problems.
-------------------------------
I've gotten a few things from Groupon.. a 16X20 canvas print, a Winder Farms gift certificate, and now this Barnes & Noble gift card. I have been very happy with my purchases.
If you have never heard of Groupon before (or know how it works), here's a little explanation. You buy the coupon for a good deal. They email you a confirmation and charge your card IF enough people decide to buy the coupon. Once the coupon is available (usually the next day or two, this case maybe four), you visit the link that gives you instructions on how to use it. It is pretty straightforward.
FOR EXAMPLE:
These are my instructions on the canvas print, without the ID#.
______________________________________________
Your Groupon ID# is *******-**-*.
1. From 1/29 - 5/30, visit www.canvasondemand.com/groupon,
select the 16" by 20" Thick (1.5") option and enter your Groupon #
at checkout.
2. Enjoy!
______________________________________________
Any questions? Email me or leave a comment. I'd be happy to help you!

No comments:
Post a Comment