Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow!

(January 3, 2011)

Early January it snowed and maybe a couple inches stuck to the ground. I woke Lincoln up, threw a coat, sweats, and shoes on him, and rushed him outside. That will probably be the last time he sees snow in a looooong time... especially in St. George!

He didn't want to leave the porch. I think it was a combination of him being half-awake, the bright whiteness, foreign looking white stuff on the ground... so I started making balls (which he usually loves) and tossing them up to him. Then I tried to get one of the snowballs to hit him (gently, of course) which is when Ashley & Kurt drove up. They thought it was pretty funny.

I eventually forced him off the porch, and tried to get him to play in the snow and help me make a snowman. He just kept tripping and crying and wanting to be held. Little baby...

Lincoln with my snowman (that melted FAST)

1 comment:

katie said...

Love it! I was SOOO surprised to see snow that morning!

Powered By Blogger