6 1/2 hours later... pushing on and off...
The baby was showing signs of distress while I was pushing (he was fine when I wasn't), and I was starting to get a fever. Both bad signs... The doctor said the baby kept turning his head the wrong way, plus my pelvis was a little oval-shaped (vs. round). The baby seemed too big to come through! So... at 10:20pm it was decided to do a cesarean section to make sure the baby came out safely. An hour later, Parker was born and started crying - a healthy baby boy!!
I guess in our house there's no such thing as a normal birth. Something always happens, but thankfully we have been blessed with 2 healthy boys. I feel extremely lucky to have them both in my life!
February 23, 2011
11:22 pm
8 lbs, 2 oz
21 1/4 in long
11:22 pm
8 lbs, 2 oz
21 1/4 in long

7 comments:
Congrats! Hope you are all re-cooperating well!
yay!
Congrats!
Natural birth is rough. i had my baby without any drugs...don't know how women did it before. It sucked.
Hope you are recovering well!
Wow you are amazing. I don't think I could have a delivery without drugs! He is adorable Mindy that is exciting that you now have to amazing boys! Congratulations!! Love you tons!
Awh Congrats Mindy & Jesse! I am so happy to hear that he is healthy and finally here! He is AHHHDORABLE to boot :) Wouldn't expect anything less considering Link and how dang cute he is!
Congrats Mindy!! Its good to hear news of you!! What beautiful boys you have!! ENJOY!!
Mindy he is adorable! So happy for you! Hope that you recovered well and haven't had any problems! C-sections aren't too bad they just sound scary. Congrats on such awesome kids!
He is a doll!! So glad he is here! Congrats you guys!!
Post a Comment