Post #300.
Whoa.
Yeah... so you haven't really heard much of us lately. I
guess you could say it's because of a number of things. Such as... I'm
tired. I'm chasing 2 rowdy boys. They are both RUNNING! I'm so far
behind... it feels overwhelming to catch up again. Enough, enough,
enough with the excuses. On to the pictures. Right? (I've also been
horrible at taking pictures lately... yikes.)
I'm not going to attempt to catch up right now. So these are recent pictures (last couple weeks)
Before Parker's 1st Haircut
(I was tired of doing his hair multiple times a day... he's a boy!)
Oblivious to what's to come...
Say "cheese"... that didn't work... say "me"...

Haircut "after"
(he was totally trying to get my camera...
with one of Lincoln's shoes on his hand)




1 comment:
You're back! I wish Logan had enough hair to give him a haircut :)
Post a Comment