(July 5, 2013)
I've been out of high school 10 years. I've been married for 7 of those years, and have had children for 4 of those years.
We were supposed to have a high school reunion this summer... which was canceled due to lack of involvement/commitment. So Emily & I decided to have our own little reunion with friends. The turnout was bigger than I expected! And it was great to see those who came (and I actually remembered everyone there, as opposed to how it would have been at my actual reunion...).
 |
| Ben, Jeff, Taylor, Monty, Brittney, Jen, Emily, & me |
 |
| Emily & I were the only ones who brought our kids. So they at least had playmates! | Jackson, Lincoln, & Carly |
 |
| Kiss her, Lincoln! |
1 comment:
This was a fun post to see! Now I wondered how all those guys were doing! What are they up to 10 years later?
Post a Comment