Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lincoln's 4 Year Old Birthday Questions (I added a few since last year.)

-->
I asked the birthday questions again (on his actual birthday).

Lincoln 4 Years Old
7-15-13

1. What is your favorite color?
orange
2. What is your favorite toy?
um… those blocks (pointing to wooden block set)
3. What is your favorite fruit?
oranges. You know what else is my favorite thing? (What?) Those blocks.
4. What is your favorite tv show?
race cars. Race car monster truck. (What?)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
oranges. (What else?) pineapple. Mini sandwich made of hot dogs. And bread. Sandwiches. (Being silly)
6. What is your favorite outfit?
um. The coolest. Snake shirt. Easy pants (easy to pull up). Pants that have stripes.
7. What is your favorite game?
race cars. Race car monster trucks. That’s my favorite game. I used to play now I’m a big boy. Baxetball game. Parker loves Bug’s Life. (Parker: I love Fishies!)
8. What is your favorite snack?
Banana snack. Gummy bear. Skinny hot dogs. (He’s trying to be silly again…)
9. What is your favorite animal?
Crocodiles. Did you never seen that? Did you never seen that animal before? Snakes. Sharks. (Boy, through and through..)
10. What is your favorite song?
Rock Start! Ress Beat. (Fresh Beat Band?) YES! Fresh Beat Band. They are a rock start band!
11. What is your favorite book?
I’ll show you. This book (pointing to 'I Spy Fantasy').  (Also, 'Power Rangers Jungle Fury')
12. Who is your best friend? 
Keeley.  Keeley is so friendly.  She loves to play with me.
13. What is your favorite cereal?
Mini-Wheats
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play with the big ball.  Now we have another big ball (Flora gave it to him for his birthday).  Bounce it around.
15. What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate Milk!
16. What is your favorite holiday?
Toys! Sunday!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Toys, balls, my toy frog over there.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 
Toast. Eggs. Water.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
Chips. Ummm, Ummm, Ummm, I don't know.  Chips!  Hangehber (meaning hamburger), Hotdog.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Batman.  I want to poop a couch out! (Laughs). That’s silly.
21. What is your favorite song?
Rock Start. I can’t tell you that thing. Only at a rock start store. (Shouts) “Rock Start!”
22. What is your favorite thing about your brothers?
·      Parker: Race cars. Super heroes. Cause that’s my best friend. And something else? I can read a super hero book. Mom, do we have a super hero book?
·      Griffin: Because. He likes to sleep in his crib.
·      Oliver: Because he crawls. Oliver can crawl fast.
23. Where is your favorite place to go?
Um. To the donut store. (Harmon’s grocery store) To eat donuts.
24. What would you like to learn more about now that you're 4?
Can I go to school? (yes.) Right now? (No. But what do you want to learn when you go to school?) Science. Can I do science at school? Did you know there are 2 schools in this town? 1 is little, and 1 is big.
25. What do you love about yourself?
Um. Big watermelons. That hit people in their heads. And their heads look so silly. That look funny? If there’s watermelon heads?
26. What does Daddy do at work?
Exercise. He exercise at work. Do work. (What kind of work?) Computers.
27. What do you pray about?
Jesus. God. Henenly Father.

1 comment:

Rachel & Darrin said...

I laughed out loud when I read the poop a couch out. hahaha I also thought it was sweet he said Sunday was his favorite holiday.

Powered By Blogger