While Jesse was out of town (in New York), I took the kids out almost every night somewhere to help me keep my sanity. I hate the feeling of being stuck at home because of my kids... I'll just bring them with me and it can be an adventure!
One night we went to McDonald's, during the day to Mimi's house, one night to Chik-fil-A, one night to Target and Enrichment (mid-week church meeting/activity)... I wanted the kids to play, play, play, play so they would sleep peacefully. With a full night's rest, I would have energy during the day to keep up with them!
I didn't need to go to Target. So if we needed to drop everything and go out the door, no stress for mom. I thought it was a little funny when I was trying to figure out how to situate the kids in the cart. The babies weren't that great at sitting up yet, so I couldn't get the bigger cart with the 2-buckle seats. Here's what I came up with:
![]() |
| Lincoln (left); Griffin (middle-left); Oliver (middle-right); Parker (right) |
Needless to say... we all were glad when Daddy came home!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment