Saturday, May 14, 2016

Girls Night

   
On May 6, the boys went to "Fathers and Sons" to celebrate the restoration of the priesthood (more on this at LDS.org), so we joined with Audrey and her girls and went to Benja's. Charity loved my chicken, wouldn't touch the edamame I ordered for her, loved the pellet ice from my water cup, and also managed to sneak my water glass and drop it on the floor resulting in the bus-girl cutting her finger on the shards while trying to clean it up off the floor. Lots of fun having a girls night... I thank God everyday for my baby girl, Charity, my little miracle. I am so blessed!

Scary story- a few weeks ago, we were playing at a park for the neighborhood play group. Griffin kept wanting to go in and out of the van, so I finally closed the door and locked the van. A minute later Charity wanted to play on the sidewalk by the van, which happened to be parked on the street. WHAT WAS I THINKING not retrieving her immediately? Of course a car comes and Charity heads around the van right for the oblivious oncoming car (in between my van and another car, so the oncoming car could have never even seen her). I hop up and sprint towards her and start screaming at her, scaring her further into traffic. My heart racing I finally got to her and picked her up, just a few feet away from the 30mph car. First cradling her in my arms, and then a little spank for going on the street... Angels were there keeping her safe and I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for her safety. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger