- Let me sleep in.
- Had all the kids help him make me breakfast and
- Simultaneously made the kids a different breakfast. (Oatmeal, every Sunday)
- Showered and clothes all the kids. (There's 5.)
- Made me an elaborate meal (chicken chile lime tacos with mango salsa and avocado cream sauce) for dinner. This man can cook!!!
- Wrote me a sweet letter telling me how much I mean to him. (And what a babe I am, of course.)
Some of you may not believe this, but Jesse does at least half of the cooking (when he's not at work) and he bathes and feeds the kids every Sunday. He is amazing. Everyone sees me hauling my kidlets around and says, "I don't know how you do it!" Jesse. THAT is how I do it. And much prayer. And scripture study.
It's interesting how much more I appreciate my own mother now that I am a mother myself. I love you Mom, and thank you for putting up with my...independent (aka naughty) spirit!
It's interesting how much more I appreciate my own mother now that I am a mother myself. I love you Mom, and thank you for putting up with my...independent (aka naughty) spirit!

No comments:
Post a Comment