Flora was much more into smiling for me
Lincoln is thinking, "Could you have picked a more manly backdrop for me, Mom?"
Holding hands.. :)
It's interesting Audrey's baby is so white and my baby is so tan-looking... if you know us, you would have expected the opposite in our babies.
Lincoln was just not into pictures this day..
I got great smiles from Flora!
I got great smiles from Flora!
Lincoln with his little dog.
Lincoln used to be the little one.
Lincoln used to be the little one.
Still no rolling over! Can you believe it? When he does actually roll over, it seems to be an accident. He seems surprised it happens! He sits up really well and likes to lunge forward, which gets him to his belly. He just can't get that belly off the ground! It doesn't look like he tries to get it off the ground, but you can tell he wants to be mobile. He eyes toys, lunges for them, but then realizes he will end up on his belly and loses interest. He is completely weaned from breastfeeding now - his choice. He just wanted it less and less and would rather fall asleep a little hungry than breastfeed. He has bottles (formula), but I think his favorite is eating cereal and pureed things. He loves to eat everything, and is always eyeballing my food. Lately, his new thing is he needs anyone near to him, meaning not across the room but right by him. He will happily play for a long time if he is close enough to touch you. Feisty, demanding, but usually happy along with them (as long as he's got something in his belly!). I love you, little guy!

3 comments:
Look at that belly! So cute, reminds me of the Pillsbury Dough Boy (in the best way possible, of course!). I wish I could see him more often. Happy eight months!
seriously, why is he so tan?? i LOVE it. that will be good for all of the time we will be spending in the sun this summer-no sunburns to worry about!
I love these pictures!
Post a Comment