Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trip to the Mailbox

When Lincoln gets fussy for seemingly no reason, I like to take him on a (really) short walk to the mailboxes. He's probably bored, so this makes him happy. I decided to take Flora yesterday since she was over, and they both got into Lincoln's stroller.

At first, they both didn't mind being in the stroller together...

But after a minute or so...
Lincoln kept trying to push Flora away and wasn't too happy with me taking so long to get pictures. Separate seats in strollers for kids makes a lot more sense to me now. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Seriously, Mindy, Lincoln is SO adorable. Those pics with Flora are just too funny and cute. I can't believe that little tiny baby is so big now! Cute, cute, cute!

Oh, and I love your stroller too. Never seen that one before!

Powered By Blogger