Jesse & Mindy with our passel of children...
Mindy, you meanie mo! :) Poor kid! But I guess since he's enjoying it, its ok. That's pretty cute and funny.
Hehehe! That is way funny!
That is very cute! He is getting so big!! :) By the way, that little learning dog... we have the same one and I took the batteries out a long time ago. I heard it on your video and it freaked me out! :) LOL
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mindy, you meanie mo! :) Poor kid! But I guess since he's enjoying it, its ok. That's pretty cute and funny.
Hehehe! That is way funny!
That is very cute! He is getting so big!! :) By the way, that little learning dog... we have the same one and I took the batteries out a long time ago. I heard it on your video and it freaked me out! :) LOL
Post a Comment