Monday, March 1, 2010

Christmas

Wow. It is March 1st. I guess I didn't quite realize how far I am behind.

Anyway, we went to Idaho to visit my side of the family this year. We went bowling (of course), and had a great time. Here are the pictures!

Breakfast Christmas Morning
Delicious waffles with blackberry sauce and whip cream...mmm...

Opening presents... Angela helping Lincoln

Jesse with the boys (Lincoln & Matthew)

Family picture in the Kitchen

and in front of the Tree

One of the cutest pictures of Lincoln (thanks Mom!)

cheesy smile

Lincoln seems to like this...

Grandpa with happy Linc

Daddy with super-happy Linc

Ronald (Jesse's grandpa), Jesse, & Linc

When we went to visit Ronald, Nate & Audrey met us there at the same time.
Here they are with their little girl, Flora May.

It was fun to see Susan, Erin, & Bailey while we were there! (some friends from high school) We went to Mrs. Powell's for our little tradition.

Overall, we had a great time! It was fun to see family. Lincoln did really well for the car trip, both there and back. Total fussy time in the car: maybe an hour total (8-9 hours each way, including the stops). We'll see how well he does next time!

1 comment:

Emily Jones said...

Mmmm, I want some Mrs. Powell's right now! I wish I could have gone with you guys. Oh well, maybe next time.

Lincoln is a cutie! He's so big! We need to come to Saint George again one of these days!

Powered By Blogger