These pictures are from TODAY!
Ha.
And you thought I'd never catch up.
Well, I haven't. I thought I'd show you my boys anyway. :) The pictures really are from today, though. (I'm not that far behind anymore. I have a bunch of pictures on my camera from the last 3 weeks or so... almost. caught. up.)
We went shopping to Costco (and bought a 10-man tent... have you seen that giant thing hanging from the ceiling..??? Hopefully it makes our camping trip this weekend 3 & 1/3rd times more comfortable than our 3-man tent was... is that how it works...? The bigger, the better, right?). I was doing some pricing for our meal Saturday, and to make it easier, I just took pictures of the prices. That way I could do it at home where I wouldn't have 2 babies driving me nuts.. (they are both napping now... ahhh...). Lincoln kept wanting to see the pictures I was taking. That explains the 3rd photo. :)
Ha.
And you thought I'd never catch up.
Well, I haven't. I thought I'd show you my boys anyway. :) The pictures really are from today, though. (I'm not that far behind anymore. I have a bunch of pictures on my camera from the last 3 weeks or so... almost. caught. up.)
We went shopping to Costco (and bought a 10-man tent... have you seen that giant thing hanging from the ceiling..??? Hopefully it makes our camping trip this weekend 3 & 1/3rd times more comfortable than our 3-man tent was... is that how it works...? The bigger, the better, right?). I was doing some pricing for our meal Saturday, and to make it easier, I just took pictures of the prices. That way I could do it at home where I wouldn't have 2 babies driving me nuts.. (they are both napping now... ahhh...). Lincoln kept wanting to see the pictures I was taking. That explains the 3rd photo. :)
Parker sleepin'
Lincoln chewin'
Lincoln complainin'
(Does that last picture of Lincoln remind you of me? For some reason that face of Lincoln's reminds me more of myself than any other picture I've seen of him.)




1 comment:
I think it's funny that the one of Lincoln complaining reminds you the most of yourself :) I think I see a you in him in that picture too. Your boys are so cute. My nephews are so cute!
Post a Comment