Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Bike Trailer!

(4-25-2011)

My parents gave us a bike trailer they weren't using much, that they inherited from someone who wasn't using it much. (This one HERE and HERE.) It was pretty old, and there were a few things I really didn't like (i.e. type of attachment to the bike, the cover, missing pieces to convert to a jogging stroller). Now that the weather is nicer, and we have TWO kids, I thought it was a good time to invest in a new one.

I LOVE it!

In jogging stroller mode:

They have them at Costco right now if you are interested!

The old way of attaching the trailer to the bike was via clamps to the bike frame near the rear axle. The new way is a coupler that actually fits right onto the axle. It feels a lot safer and is a lot easier to get on/off the bike.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger