Monday, May 9, 2011

Rachel's Baby Shower

(4-8-11 to 4-10-11)

My sister, Rachel, had a baby shower back in April. Parker was just 6 weeks old, and so it was just us two that made the trip to Provo. It was nice to be with family. I miss living so far away from my sisters. We had a fun time.

Here's Rachel opening a gift, & Angela on the right

Rachel opening another gift, Angela & 2-week-old Rose

All of us but my mom.
Rachel, Angela with Rose & Parker, & me

Parker asleep in the car seat with a little smile. :)

The babies with their binkies.
Rose on the left, Parker on the right.

Rose was so tiny!!

Angela with Rose & Parker

And since we were in Provo...
I really wanted to go to Zupa's...
& so did Angela...
so we went!

Thanks for the fun time! (Thanks for the pictures, Rachel & Angela!... I need to be better at using my camera when I'm with you guys.)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger