Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Whole New Swing

(1-28-2011)

Well, almost. Just a new cover, really. I was inspired by Ashley at Make It and Love It recovering a kid's saucer chair and also a baby car seat. I need a LOT more practice for my projects to turn out as well as hers. But I was surprised that I like it enough to use it. That's better than hating it... and then selling it for $1 at a garage sale or just tossing it in the garbage...

This is where Parker sleeps at night.
And now usually only wakes up once... so much better!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I like it, Mindy. You really made it? Maybe I will give it a try. I bought a Winnie the Pooh swing at a second-hand store. I wouldn't mind saying goodbye to Pooh.

mindy said...

That's what this swing was - Pooh. And yes I really made it, silly. I thought the hardest part was attaching the bias tape. I'd never done it before and really had no clue as to what I was doing. Good luck!

Powered By Blogger