You know how moms get busy. They clean up breakfast. They get ready. They read blogs. They take naps. Haha.. you know what I mean. Well, one of those busy times I hear nothing. Nothing means trouble. Lincoln is getting into something. In this case, Lincoln was giving Parker his first hug... while laying right on top of him. But Parker didn't seem to care. It was so nice when Lincoln started liking his brother. He tolerated him after the first couple weeks. But another couple weeks and he started giving him hugs. (Another 2 weeks after that he finally agreed to hold him for all of 5 seconds. Another month after that... and he would hold him long enough for a good picture!)
The said hug.
(4-5-2011)
More hugs! About at this time, I would bring Parker to Lincoln's door in the mornings. I would knock, and then open the door with Parker "standing" there ready to greet his brother. Lincoln loves this! I LOVE that he loves it!! Lincoln knows I like when he gives Parker hugs, too. Here I think I bribed him (with 2 Reese's Pieces) to hug Parker. Lincoln loves his treats (he calls them "teet" or "teets".. haha..).
Nice. Daddy must have helped you out of bed, changed your diaper, and didn't bother to put your pants back on.
He looks like he's studying something over there...
I love how young you can put babies in a Bumbo! (Thanks, Audrey - I love it!)
I love how young you can put babies in a Bumbo! (Thanks, Audrey - I love it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment