(Mar. 6, 2013)
The babies were sleeping. Rachel (across the street) had her granddaughter over with her kids. They were playing in her front yard. Lincoln & Parker saw them playing and asked me if they could go play. So we all went across to play. After 10-15 minutes I went to check on the babies, leaving Lincoln & Parker there. One of the babies needed a new diaper, and mid-diaper change I heard screaming and crying coming from across the street from Parker. I finish the diaper and run across the street. Parker has blood all over his chin... so we come home to put a band-aid on. I dabbed the wound and I could tell a regular band-aid wouldn't work, so I came up with THIS:
I was hoping the compression would help it stop bleeding.. but later that evening I checked (6-8 hours later...) and it was still actively bleeding. Insta-care. 3 stitches. Parker's stitches count is now 6. He has 2 separate scars on his little chin now. The first one was underneath. This one shows a bit from the front.
4 boys. What do you expect my blog to be about? Princesses and tea parties? (Well, actually... Lincoln does love tea parties at Mimi's house...) I'm sure this is only twice of many to come. Hopefully not.


No comments:
Post a Comment