(Mar. 16, 2013)
We stayed at the Slemboski's in Alpine when we went to visit Amelia at Primary Children's. It was our first overnight trip with the twins... which turned out well. We forgot our portable crib, but Natalie & Jimmy borrowed a couple from their neighbors. Natalie & Jimmy and Berlyn helped watch the kids so we were able to go to the hospital without dragging the whole crew there. Thank you! (Sorry if we scared you out of having babies, Berlyn!!!)
 |
| Ellie & Jet having breakfast |
 |
| Jet feeding Griffin a bottle |
 |
| In the hospital waiting room with Simone |
|
Have you noticed my haircut yet? It's hardly done in that last picture... I'll have to get a better one. I cut off more than 12 inches! I was sick of it... and the babies loved to grab it. And I don't miss it. At all.
No comments:
Post a Comment