Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lincoln - Preschool Halloween Party

(October 30, 2013)

I volunteered at Lincoln's Halloween Party. I brought Parker along with me - otherwise he was one sad kid. Plus they didn't mind (there were a few other siblings there as well). First, they did some games, then some spooky science, then we went outside for the program and trunk-or-treat. It was really cute watching them sing their Halloween songs. :)

"5 Little Pumpkins sitting on a gate" (Lincoln/Batman is holding the orange pumpkin)

"I'm a mean old witch with a hat!"

The whole class

Trunk-or-Treat!

I helped with the eyeball toss game. I dressed up for the party, too! (Parker is sitting by me - I didn't know if they were going to let him come, so I didn't dress him up.)

The mad scientist explaining what she was going to do - make a potion!

All the teachers/helpers

No comments:

Powered By Blogger