(October 1, 2013)
I got a "free" trip to Idaho this past October, because I was subpoenaed to testify in court. Long story short... I made a poor investment that turned out to be corrupt. I'm over it, so that's that.
But I got to fly to Idaho to visit family for a couple days, which was a nice perk! I brought along Griffin, since he would be free on the plane. It was a long trip, but also nice to have Griffin's company. He got some special Mommy time.
 |
| There happened to be an empty seat on one of our flights... which Griffin loved! He promptly fell asleep before takeoff and kept sleeping until after we landed. That was awesome. |
I didn't take many pictures, but Angela also came with Rose (from Wyoming).
 |
| Rose |
 |
| Rose giving Griffin a kiss. She liked having a baby around. |
Jeff was subpoenaed, too. It was good to see all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment