(July 31, 2013)
Lincoln got to participate in Science Camp for a few weeks this summer. Since he wasn't potty trained, he was not eligible for preschool last year. I wanted to make sure he was transitioned into school. I have no clue why I worried because he walked in like a champ! Wanted me to leave! So for sure he is ready for preschool this fall.
One day each week of camp they got to go swimming for the last 30-40 minutes. This was fun because Parker got to join them at this point.
 |
| Here is Lincoln (far left) swimming with a couple classmates and one of his teachers. |
 |
| Parker on the stairs. |
 |
| Lincoln interacting with his teacher (2nd from right) |
 |
| Griffin (L) & Oliver (R) on the sidelines |
 |
| Lincoln getting ready... |
 |
| Cannon ball! |
 |
| Lincoln (left) & Parker (front right) in the water |
It was SO hot that day. I wished I was in my swimsuit, too! However, there was no way I was bringing in these trouble makers with me. But I did keep wetting their heads so they didn't get too hot. They even drank cold water (temperature snobs) out of my water bottle it was so hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment